The BIG game is here and it's time to CELEBRATE! As an event planner, I love to celebrate everything and the Super Bowl is no exception. Since I've made some goals of eating healthier for me and my family it lead me on a search for healthy recipes for the big game. Our typical go to for the game would be wings, fries, and some sort of dip/chips.
I was able to find some healthier recipes for these that I plan on giving a try this year. Let's just hope they are a hit with the family! (That's the part that makes me nervous).
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Bites
Serves: 10 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, hot sauce and cream cheese; mix well. Stir in cheddar cheese and green onions and set aside.
3. Using 3 separate bowls, set out the flour, eggs and crushed cereal. Scoop out chicken mixture and make 1½-inch balls, first rolling in flour, then dipping in egg and last coating with cereal. Repeat this until you have about 30 balls.
4. Place balls on sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden.
5. Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing and enjoy!
SWEET AND SPICY SWEET POTATO FRIES
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN FAJITA & QUINOA SOUP
**Recipes from www.eatyourselfskinnu.com
Southern Girl. Wife. Mom. Proud Clemson Alum. Seafood Lover celebrating life's milestones as an event planner. Led by my faith to empower and inspire women.
I'm the voice behind the postings. However, Augusta Housewives is not about me, it is about US...a community of women from different backgrounds and different experiences who are connecting and sharing life together! So, I welcome you all to OUR page; celebrating women, local businesses, fun events and networking opportunities!