You've probably seen it on the roads and probably didn't know that that new minivan you envied is the All-New Chrysler Pacifica -- the Ultimate Tool for the Modern Family. The Pacifica provides unparalleled versatility, innovative entertainment & technology features, and unsurpassed safety features.
Brennan and I had a chance to check out the brand new not-so-mommy minivan. What are his top features?
1. Being a connected kid -- he loves the two 10” touchscreens that provide integrated kids game Apps, an ‘Are We There Yet’ trip tracker, wireless streaming, HDMI, Bluetooth, USB and Blu-Ray connectivity.
2. Panoramic sunroof! He loves basking in the sunshine too, not just for the driver anymore!
Me? My favorite features are a little different...
1. MPG. It’s the world’s first and only Hybrid Minivan with 80 MPG! I'm completely blown away by that since I currently get 18mpg. I could visit the spa with all the money I'd save at the gas pump!
2. Stow n’ Vac - an integrated vacuum reaches every corner of the van!
3. When my hands are full of grocery bags, there is nothing better than the hands free sliding doors and handsfree ‘Just Swipe Your Foot’ lift gate!
Click HERE to enter to win a Field Trip for your family!
I woke up early on Friday morning and headed over to the Audi Headquarters in Herndon to meet up with friends from the auto world and check out the new tech offered by Audi. When we arrived, an array of brand new cars was lined up in front of the building for us to choose from for our drives.
We had a short meeting in the morning before we were sent off on a drive down to old town Washington, VA.
The first car I took was the Audi TTS which was perfect to hug the twists and turns of the back roads we took through farm country. The TTS is a sporty, get up and go vehicle... it handled so well that it felt like I could feel the road under me.
If you haven't driven the new Audis with the Virtual Cockpit technology, it's definitely an experience in itself.
Last week, I was able to add a new job skill to my resume. With B's super busy summer camp schedule, I found out that I'm a pretty good chauffeur! I spent the majority of the week in the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport as I was driving B from place to place while trying to find time for my own meetings in between.
And when I'm with B or not, there's no better way to cruise around town than with the sunroof open and the sun shining through. The panoramic sunroof in the Santa Fe Sport was an added bonus!
Looking for a great road trip vehicle that provides comfort, luxury, and an outstanding MPG? Look no further than the 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid. Read More
Is there anything more American than a girl in a cowboy hat + boots, Toby Keith, tailgating, and a Ford F-150? On Saturday night, the Northern Virginia Housewives team had a chance to experience America at it's finest. We met up with our friends from BeCarChic for a Saturday night out at Jiffy Lube Live. READ MORE.