Unless you've been living in a box the last year, you've probably heard of 2ULaundry. Like many, I've seen the advertisements and articles throughout all of the Charlotte big wigs like Charlotte Agenda, Charlotte Five, Scoop Charlotte and multiple major influencer pages.
I kept thinking to myself that this must be a real deal because everyone in Charlotte is talking about it.
And I mean everyone.
So in December, I was staring at 4 huge boxes of clothes, towels and jackets that I never brought in from my move in March 2015. I was so fed up of looking at these boxes and honestly, I was terrified of opening them. Have you met of someone afraid of spiders? Of course you have. But for me? I shut down. Opening anything that has been in my garage more than a day gives me hives and I get so terrified. So it came to me - I have to look up 2ULaundry.
I found it so easy to not only get my laundry taken care of but to barely have to lift a finger. I had to contact them because I lived a little outside their market area (they service all of Charlotte so no worries!) but decided to send it in with my boyfriend to his work. They came by his office in South End, picked up those terrifying boxes and within a day we received 3 bags full of clean and folded laundry.
They were the laundry fairies and boy did I get hooked. The part that I think I loved the most was the from the moment I chatted with the 2ULaundry team, they truly wanted this experience to be high-end luxury without the luxury price tag. I hate to admit it but I immediately price checked my local laundry mats and once I calculated it - 2ULaundry was not only cheaper but had so many additional indulgence that made it worth every penny.
1. They pick it up and drop it off. Hello - no brainer. We're all about convenience in 2017.
2. Saving Time and Energy. Raise your hand if you never - ever have to restart the washer or dryer because you forgot. No one? Think of how much time we waste every week because we restart the w
3. They use Eco-Friendly Products. They actually care about the products they use on your laundry. It's not just the best deal on bulk detergent on sale that week.
4. Easy and Durable Garment Bags. They provide the bags for you and for one low price, everything in the bag is clean, folded and delivered back to your doorstep.
5. Personalized Service. They have different bags for speciality or delicate loads and also a list of dry cleaning options you need.
In the end, the experience was top notch. I love being able to throw all my laundry in a bag to have picked up and serviced. Not to mention, they do a much better job than I ever have on my own laundry!
If you don't believe me, then take a look at the hundreds of people who already love 2ULaundry in Charlotte!
Want to try it out for free?!
We have a special offer just for the CLTHousewives Readers. Use the Promo Code CLTHOUSEWIVES for $30 worth of services. The large garment bag holds 4-6 loads of laundry and is $30.
Who wants to try for free and see how easy it is to have all of your laundry taken care of for the week while you spend more time with your family?
You can sign up for 2ULaundry here.
While all thoughts are my own, this post was done as part of a partnership with 2ULaundry 🙂