I am so happy to be able to offer you an introductory class on how to start using social media to monetize your network marketing business.
Whether you’ve been in business 5 weeks or 5 years, you know social media is an imperative way to conduct your business. Network Marketing businesses are no different than big business. Social Media & Word of Mouth are your biggest engagement factors with your customers, so why not utilize them to their fullest?
This class is in-person only for the time being but we might go online soon!
- You’ll learn in depth the different kinds of social media accounts there are and which one is best for you!
- We will discuss how to build your brand while simultaneously connecting with your customers
- How to balance a competitive but healthy work-life balance with your new business
- I'll teach you how to properly use hashtags & location tags
- How to use Insta-stories to engage & connect
- How to organize your feed to be eye-catching and systematic
- The 5 apps I absolutely cannot live without
- How to use your iPhone camera like a pro (90% of my pictures are taken with my iPhone!)
- How to write captivating captions that will increase engagement
- You will get a formula on when to post, at what time, and what content to use. Chances are you are doing way too much work and my simplified approach has been proven to work best!
Please click the link HERE to reserve your seat. Slots are limited, so act fast. If for some reason you are unable to attend, the fee will be transferable to the next class.
You will receive Handbook and approximately 2 hours worth of knowledge setup in a casual atmosphere, and a Q&A after the class for a chance for me to answer any questions pertaining to your specific business needs.
I am a Virginia Native, who has recently moved to the Chattanooga Area with my handsome husband and 3 gorgeous children. I am a movie lover, a motherhood advocate, an absolute introvert…but if you get the chance to know me well, I am an absolute nutcase. I am slightly OCD and love organization to the fullest extent. My planner is almost as important as my family.
I have been a self-taught Photographer and Makeup Artist for 5 years and I specialize in Lifestyle & Maternal Photography. The Blogging Industry is flooded with information, but through my site, I hope to inspire beauty, encourage easy routines, give tips and tricks that anyone can use them and share all the things I love.