Summer vacation is over the kiddos are back in school... we all know what that means, its beginning to look a lot like FALL!! I wanted to write my ode to fall in Cleveland to tell you why Cleveland Rocks in the Fall!
1. Labor Day Weekend Clevelands' Air Show - This event is always the start of the official fall beginning in Cleveland. People wait in long lines, traffic and typically sit in scorching hot temperatures to view this event. But it so totally worth it to be up, close and personal with these amazing planes and to see the unbelievable stunts in person. I cheated this year and we watched pool side at Edgewater Yacht Club @EdgewaterYachtClubInc
2. The weather in September is AMAZING! It stays warm and not until the end of the the month does it start to dip down into the 60's and when those leaves start to change colors its so magical! My lil guy and I love to take our old pup out on hikes to pick leaves and try new crafts like this one I just found on Pinterest. Fall Leaf Painting http://pin.it/TA3D-mZ
3. Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Pumpkin - need I say more ;)
4. Its time CLE ladies to break out those boots, scarves and leggings - FALL is a the best time to enjoy these unbreakable fashion trends.
5. Festivals - Cleveland always has lots of festivals and concerts going on - I will post all the up and coming events right here!
6. Crockpot time!! I will post my favorites under recipes - so check out these delicious treats!!
Bye Bye Summer we had a blast this year boating, swimming and playing but now its time for snuggling, cooking, shopping and relaxing ... ahh can't wait to FALL into FALL