Fit for The Cure is a one-of-a-kind program where Wacoal, with the help of Belk, stages one day bra fitting events with knowledgable and dedicated, Wacoal bra fit specialists in Belk deparment stores across the nation!
Housewives in the City Greenville and the Greenville, NC Belk have teamed up to promote the Fit for The Cure event on April 13 with hope that it will be Greenville's most successful Fit for The Cure event to date! Belk has offered to sponsor our Swag Bags at Girls Night Out, Wed. March 27 in return for helping this promotion and we couldn't be more thankful!
Here's how Fit for The Cure works!
1. Go into our local Greenville, NC Belk for a complimentary Wacoal bra fitting
2. Wacoal will donate $2 for Susan G. Komen for every fitting (yes, EVERY fitting)
3. For every Wacoal bra purchased on April 13, another $2 will be donated!
4. With every $80 purchase, customers will receive a free tote bag
5. AND when you spend $125, you will get a matching cosmetic bag!
All you have to do is grab your girls and meet us over at Belk on Saturday, April 13!
Hi, I'm Laurie!
Hi 👋 My name is Laurie and I am a Social Media Marketing Manager based in New Bern, NC. I am married to the man of my dreams, a mom and in love with my adorable grandson, Noah. I love checking out new local restaurants, festivals and events while searching for great places to host monthly Girls Night Out. You can usually find me checking out all things live music, the best hospitality in town and working on my campaign to bring Bonefish Grill to New Bern-it's going to happen!!