Fit for The Cure is a one-of-a-kind program where Wacoal, with the help of Belk, stages one day bra fitting events with knowledgable and devoted bra fit specialists in Belk department stores across the nation!
Housewives in the City, New Bern and New Bern Belk have teamed up to promote their Fit for the Cure event on April 12 in hopes to make it the most successful one yet! They will be providing Swag Bags for Girls Night Out, Wed. March 20 with details about Fit for The Cure and how every one of us can help make a difference!
Here's how it all works!
1. Go in to our local Belk located in the New Bern Mall for a complimentary bra fitting
2. For every bra fitting, Wacoal will donate $2 to the Susan G. Koman (no purchase necessary!)
3. Wacoal will then donate ANOTHER $2 for every Wacoal bra purchased at the event!
4. With every $80 purchase, you'll receive a free (and adorable) tote bag
5. And when you spend $125, you will receive a coordinating cosmetic bag!
Grab your girls and we'll meet you at Belk, Friday, April 12!
Hi 👋 My name is Laurie and I am a Social Media Marketing Manager based in New Bern, NC. I am married to the man of my dreams, a mom and in love with my adorable grandson, Noah. I love checking out new local restaurants, festivals and events while searching for great places to host monthly Girls Night Out. You can usually find me checking out all things live music, the best hospitality in town and working on my campaign to bring Bonefish Grill to New Bern-it's going to happen!!