So, after about an hour perusing the store, what ended up in my moms gift basket?
· a beautifully scented lavender candle that will make any bath a relaxing one
· Whole Foods Market Fizzing Bath Bomb
· Whole Foods Market Dry Skin hand cream
· an adorable Mother’s Day Card
· delightfully scented, easy to carry perfume
· Rose’ wine (my particular favorite is the Santa Julia Innovacion Rose)
· One dozen Whole Trade roses
[Insider Tip] Digital Coupons have launched and Whole Foods is a celebrating mom by giving $5 off a dozen roses. Download the app and save $5 from May 4-8!
If you're trying to find a new recipe to celebrate mom, you can stop in Whole Foods Market any Saturday in the month of May from 12pm-4pm to experience Taste of Whole Foods Market. These free tasting events are sure to stir your appetite and inspire your creativity in the kitchen! You can share your creations using #TasteofWFM! My personal favorite spring recipe is for Strawberry-Lemon Soda, complete with organic strawberries, hand-squeezed lemonade, and fresh mint!
Whatever May brings your family, Whole Foods Market has you fully covered with good eats, treats and sweets!
Find a list of all the Northern Virginia Whole Foods stores here and follow Whole Foods Market NOVA on Facebook or Twitter as well.