Join hundreds of health enthusiasts for two days of informational seminars, whole foods and super food demonstrations, our favorite healthy exhibitors and product giveaways.
Want to go for FREE? We're giving away 2 tickets below! Scroll down and enter via rafflecopter to win :)
The Arlington Capital View Renaissance, Crystal City
November 1-2, 2014
Saturday 8am - 5pm | Sunday 8am - 1pm
Register by September 25th for the early-bird special - The first 50 registrants can bring a friend for FREE!
Featured Speakers include:
Stacy Toth of Paleo Parents, blogger, cookbook author
Sarah Ballantyne, Ph. D., The Paleo Mom, blogger and author
Alexis Baden-Mayer, Political Director for the Organic Consumers Association
Susan Blasko, DC Liason for Polyface Farms
Teresa Fuller, MD, PhD, Integrative Pediatrics Doctor
Robin Shirley, Take Back Your Health Founder
Chas Gant, MD, PhD, Functional Medicine Doctor
And many more...
- Learn how to move into a healthy and happy lifestyle even after a recent diagnosis.
- Hear updates on effective holistic protocols for cancer, autoimmune disease and diabetes.
- Explore thoughts on our current world health crisis and how we can change our fate.
- Learn how to protect yourself from modern agriculture and farming techniques.
- Rediscover life in alignment with our biological design and our role in the ecosystem.
- Learn how to incorporate superfoods, wild foods and traditional foods into your diet.
Hi! my name is Andrea and I'm a not-so-average Northern Virginia blogger, mom, and transplant from the Midwest. I host Girls Night Out events, meet ups, and write about events and my adventures in the DC area. I love to travel, brunch, and drink wine with my neighbors! I'm known to live on the wild side and order Venti iced double shots at 5pm.
Official Ambassador of MediaKits.com.