Join us for Nats Winterfest, returning December 16 and 17 to the Washington Convention Center. The Nationals' event of the offseason will again feature two days of fun!
Open to fans of all ages, guests can enjoy holiday and baseball themed activities and interactive events, meet and greet their favorite Nationals player and coaches, take a photo with Santa, enjoy their favorite ballpark concession, do any last-minute holiday shopping and much more! Activities include:
• Clinics with Nationals players and coaches
• Watch a Home Run Derby featuring the Nationals mascots
• Make a snow fort, participate in the steal home challenge and take batting practice
• Hear a winter or baseball-themed story, read by a Nationals player
• Participate in the Kids Press Conferences
• Sign up for 2018 season Jr. Nats Kids Club memberships at the Jr. Nationals Kids Club kiosk
• Ride down The Slider, a giant slide reminiscent of a sledding hill
• "Video Pitch," where fans can give virtual batters their best pitch
Tickets may be purchased in advance with prices increasing at the door. Visit www.nationals.com/Winterfest.
Admission for children 2 and under is free. Once inside, all attractions are free of charge (except purchasing items such as merchandise, food and beverage). Tickets must be purchased separately to each individual day.
Hi! my name is Andrea and I'm a not-so-average Northern Virginia blogger, mom, and transplant from the Midwest. I host Girls Night Out events, meet ups, and write about events and my adventures in the DC area. I love to travel, brunch, and drink wine with my neighbors! I'm known to live on the wild side and order Venti iced double shots at 5pm.
Official Ambassador of MediaKits.com.