so i finally picked up TurboTax (thank you costco for the coupon)... and all i can think about is:
HOW CAN I SPEND MY TAX RETURN?
the money is burning a hole in my pocket and i don't even have it yet.
i've gathered this list of things i think i need to do with the money to continue to feel like a responsible adult:
1. pay off my credit card (ehhhh... the balance is not that high)
2. set money aside for my next semester of grad school/tuition
3. set up a little account for a christmas fund
4. travel fund
5. rainy day fund
6. make an extra mortgage payment or two
7. pay off my suv
8. save it for a rainy day
9. make a large payment on my student loans (sallie mae owns me)
10. invest/son's college fund
ideas i actually like:
1. pamper myself for a day .... i need a massage!
2. go on a date with my lovebunnie to a restaurant we can't afford
3. get a dvr for my bedroom so that i can watch all of my trashy reality tv shows on my schedule
4. buy myself a nice piece of jewelry
7. paint my bedroom (hire someone, of course)
8. new washer and dryer (you know you're old when you actually would look forward to a new home appliance)
9. buy another motorcycle
How are you going to spend your tax return?
Hi! my name is Andrea and I'm a not-so-average Northern Virginia blogger, mom, and transplant from the Midwest. I host Girls Night Out events, meet ups, and write about events and my adventures in the DC area. I love to travel, brunch, and drink wine with my neighbors! I'm known to live on the wild side and order Venti iced double shots at 5pm.
Official Ambassador of MediaKits.com.