so i finally picked up TurboTax (thank you costco for the coupon)... and all i can think about is:
HOW CAN I SPEND MY TAX RETURN?
the money is burning a hole in my pocket and i don't even have it yet.
i've gathered this list of things i think i need to do with the money to continue to feel like a responsible adult:
1. pay off my credit card (ehhhh... the balance is not that high)
2. set money aside for my next semester of grad school/tuition
3. set up a little account for a christmas fund
4. travel fund
5. rainy day fund
6. make an extra mortgage payment or two
7. pay off my suv
8. save it for a rainy day
9. make a large payment on my student loans (sallie mae owns me)
10. invest/son's college fund
ideas i actually like:
1. pamper myself for a day .... i need a massage!
2. go on a date with my lovebunnie to a restaurant we can't afford
3. get a dvr for my bedroom so that i can watch all of my trashy reality tv shows on my schedule
4. buy myself a nice piece of jewelry
7. paint my bedroom (hire someone, of course)
8. new washer and dryer (you know you're old when you actually would look forward to a new home appliance)
9. buy another motorcycle
How are you going to spend your tax return?
Hi! my name is Andrea and I'm a not-so-average Northern Virginia blogger, mom, and transplant from the Midwest. I host Girls Night Out events, meet ups, and write about events and my adventures in the DC area. I love to travel, brunch, and drink wine with my neighbors! I'm known to live on the wild side and order Venti iced double shots at 5pm.
Official Ambassador of MediaKits.com.
Copyright © 2016, SOCIALLY FUSED LLC