Five Memes You'll Spiritually Connect With If your Overly Festive About Fall | Philadelphia Housewives
If you know me, you know that I have literally no chill when it comes to the holiday season. Case in point, I consider Halloween the start of it all.
Are you overly festive too? See how many of these memes you identify with and share below.
1. You were planning your Starbucks order and fireplace mantle while sitting in a beach chair.
2. You have enough candles for every room in your home to represent a different Fall activity. Falling Leaves, Bonfire, Mulled Cider ... it's endless and you want (and own) them all.
3. It might still be occasionally 80 degrees, but you're going to wear your flannel and boots anyway.
4. We get to savor this goodness once a year, and gosh darn if we're not going to take full advantage of that on August 31.
5. We're not amused. Pumpkins, candy and great movies? What's not to like?