And No, it's not a click funnel
I truly believe one of the most challenging skills when you run your own business (or two) is to have the discipline to step back and carve out time to work ON your business (not just in it).
I'm talking about GOAL SETTING. It's not a trendy hastag. It's ESSENTIAL to achieving financial success.
This requires you to intentionally ignore the never ending to dos, notifications, demands and that nagging voice that whispers to cross one more thing off your list.
Yet, less than 10% (give or take depending on what research you source from) of business owners actually write their goals down. And of those 10%, maybe 3% write down CLEAR and VIVID goals. Here's the kicker, in a Harvard Business study they found that of the 3% of graduates from their MBA who had their goals written down, ended up earning TEN TIMES as much as the other 97% put together, just ten years after graduation. Why the heck would you skip this crucial business step?
Every January, I lead a webinar where I coach others through a reflection of the previous year. We take inventory of win/challenges and the lessons learned. Then we look ahead and become very clear on what we desire more of, set goals and determine the habits and actions needed to accomplish them. Admittedly, it's easy to lead a call, but I still have to set aside my own time to practice what I preach. So I use an amazing guide to support this process called The Beautiful Life Blueprint by Ange Peters of Hol:Fit. You can download this yourself here!
Tips for making the most out of this sacred practice:
So dear business owners, entrepreneurs and side hustlers, WRITE DOWN YOUR GOALS.
Make them visible where you can see them everyday. Share them with a like minded soul who will support you, be ecstatic when you crush them and hold you accountable when you feel like giving up.
May your 2019 be a year full of intentional living, more joy and MORE MONEY!
HI! I'm Cassidy!