1. The Seattle Irish Club is having a festival Here is what their site has to say about the festival “Explore and experience the cultural roots and contemporary influences of Ireland through live performances, visual arts, hands-on activities, foods, games and a lively marketplace. Irish tunes, step dancing and the Irish jig keep the energy flowing at this Irish Festival.” This sounds like a great please to celebrate Saint Patrick ’s Day.
2. Attend a parade! Seattle is having its annual parade at 12:30 pm, Saturday, March 17th! The parade is starting from 4th Ave at James St, in downtown Seattle. Before you head to the parade be sure to go to Krispy Kreme and enjoy a lucky green donut!
3. Get fit and wear green! Kirkland is having a shamrock fun 5k. The Race starts at 9am on Saturday the 17th. You can even bring your dog to run with you!
4. Visit an Irish Pub! Fados Irish Pub is having a Saint Patrick ’s Day Party, Guinness and a lot of Irish whiskey.
5. Attend the Lucky Leprechaun Hunt with the kids at Magnuson Park! Kids will hunt for special gold coins and win candy, treats, and prizes. The event starts at 11:30 am. The event is geared towards kids aged 6-10.
I'm Debby! I'm excited to be living in such a fun city! I enjoy the diversity we have in Seattle and love connecting with people from all cultural backgrounds!