1. I was born in Illinois, but consider myself a native to North Carolina, after spending most of my school years there! Go DUKE!!!
2. It's odd that I have this particular job because I have an extreme anxiety disorder...I get anxious around crowds and loud noise.
3. I still have the same dog that I had when I was 19. She's old, but in pretty good shape.
4. If I could, I would live on a beach somewhere and never, ever, ever leave.
5. 11 years ago, when I started working for the school district I still work in, I drove past a house and thought to myself, I will live there one day. I have been living in THAT house for almost 8 years.
6. I am not scared of worms, but refuse to bait my own hooks if I ever go fishing. Why? My brother made me bait a hook when I was little, that same night I had a nightmare that worms were chasing me trying to put me on their hooks!
7. When I hear a song that I like, it becomes my go to work song and I listen to it on repeat, for MONTHS!
8. My favorite color is....PURPLE!! I can't wear it because a. I look terrible in purple and b. because it's just not a color I would wear.
9. I wear only 4 colors 98% of the time. Black, white, gray, and navy. That's it.
10. My son is named after both of his grandad's...Dennis and David= Davis (Liam Davis); my daughter is named after both grandma's K. Ann and D. Ann= Anne (Mia Anne). I am just creative that way! ;)
11. The day before my 22nd birthday party, me and a huge group of friends went out together (my best friend flew in from NC), my parents and some of my friends parents were out a bar, doing bar things, when I saw a guy and told my mom he was going to be my boyfriend- I literally only knew his name. I have been married to him for 9 years.
12. I only have two places that I wish to travel- Ireland and Scotland. That's it. Maybe someone should email Ellen for me! ;) I love her!
13. 13 is my favorite number besides 21 and 22. Those are the only numbers I would wear while I was playing sports.