As summer draws near and the school year winds down, I have to start making plans! Lucky or unlucky for me, my career allows me to be home throughout the summer. This is a blessing and a curse...boredom versus fun. Since they are getting bigger, I am able to plan a better list each year. 10 activities we are going to partake in on Traveling Tuesday:
1. The Saint Louis Zoo- it's magical! I love the zoo, we spend all day there!!
2. City Museum- what a crazy cool place! I cannot wait to experience this with the kiddos this summer!! If you haven't ever checked it out, do yourself a favor and type it in that search bar!
3. Busch Stadium- a tour. How cool is it to be able to take the kiddos on a tour of the stadium and not attempt to make them sit through a game!!
4. Grant's Farm- history and wildlife for the whole family, yes please!
5. The Loading Dock- my kids love to watch the boats and eat at this fabulous restaurant!
6. The Magic House- the name says it all!!
7. Six Flags- every kids needs to go here, at least once or twice!
8. St. Louis Science Center- why yes please, a little learning and a lot of fun!
We don't go crazy everyday of every week. We pick one day as our go day and that's when we plan our BIG adventures. The other days of the week...well, you'll just have to wait and see!! What are your plans for the summer?