Happy New Year everyone!! Sorry I'm a little late on getting this post out, I've been traveling since Jan. 1st and haven't had a minute to finish this until now! 2017 was good to me in a lot of ways but also was a personally hard year in other ways, more so than other years. I am very welcoming of a brand new year because it's a fresh start and a clean slate! Below are some things that I am going to try to be better at for 2018 for myself and my overall happiness. What are some of your 2018 goals and resolutions?? Comment below, I'd love to hear your thoughts!
1. Stay positive & hopeful even when it seems hopeless.
2. Spend more quality time with family & friends.
3. Go into every situation with a positive attitude, no matter how hard!
4. Get more projects done around the house.
5. Master my garden/gardening skills this spring (everything died last year!)
6. Focus more on my Real Estate career.
7. Read at least one book a month, cut back on tv (I am a sucker for The Real Housewives of anything & Vanderpump Rules!)
8. Go to yoga daily & exercise more in general.
9. Eat cleaner, focus more on clean eating rather than dieting!
10. Throw some amazing events for the women in my community!
Any tips/advice/suggestions/recipes/anything basically that you want to share with me, I'd love that so much!! Wishing you all a very happy new year, 2018 is going to be the best one yet!
Hi all! My name is Kacey and I am a realtor, a wife and a dog mom of 3 dachshunds in the wonderful city of Austin! I'm also a yoga & food lover, pretty good cook, wanna be crafter, hot tea drinker, movie watcher and most importantly I am the gal behind Austin Housewives in the City! I hope to see you at one of our Girl's Night Out events soon!!