Have you heard of the new women focused co-working space in Charlotte? If you haven't, you should check it out.
COTERIE will serve the independent professional women of Charlotte, as well as the local business community. Offering stunning, thoughtfully designed workspaces, conference rooms, meeting spaces and a rooftop deck with unparalleled skyline views, the Charlotte headquarters will serve as the flagship location. With the rapid growth of small business, and the ever booming corporate expansion, Charlotte is a destination for many ready to grow and develop their brand.
COTERIE offers an environment like no other, with a dynamic, supportive membership of like-minded artists and entrepreneurs, community leaders and independent professionals. Our consciously designed Co-Working space boasts an open work environment, conference rooms, a writer's suite, closing rooms, large format meeting spaces and exclusive business amenities.
Want a chance at a membership?
What is your passion? What's keeping you from reaching your full potential, or walking out your vision? Tell COTERIE your story and you may win a Day Pass Bundle for COTERIE Charlotte + share your good fortune with your favorite ladies!
Here are the contest rules:
1) #COTERIEforme as the contest hashtag
2) Entries due by Opening Day (August 22nd) with winner to be chosen once a week
3) Any woman in the North Carolina/South Carolina region can enter
4) Applicants must complete this q+a + submit 60 second video or photos/ other supporting materials introducing themselves + their brand/vision
5) Must be prepared to articulate their vision/brand and explain the impact opportunity for the Charlotte community
6) Must agree to be featured on COTERIE website/blog/media etc if chosen
I'm Katie and I'm so excited to be the new director of the Charlotte region of Housewives in the City! I'm a resident of Mount Holly and currently run the Gaston Co Region. I absolutely love traveling, sports and I'm always up to learning something new. I cannot wait to meet all of you!