Vacation planning with a family can be an exciting and daunting task! But where can you go with your family and feel like royalty at the same time? Return to a moment back in time without the sacrifice of your luxury and visit, Italy. Giving your family the chance to experience the lush accommodations at an Italian villa not only will open the door to a new experience but the doorways to a new taste, culture, beautiful lush landscapes. From other areas in the world visiting Italy will become the new mecca of vacations for your family. You can rent a villa in Italy for one week. It would just be what I would consider the whole package when it comes to vacation luxury. There is something for everyone at any age! I try to look at locations that have everything not just what I look for in a dream vacation spot but one where it will provide everything for my families needs and memories that will last a lifetime!
We can agree as a family that learning about new cultures and experiences are the joys of life. The meaning of what life is for families today can be fulfilled while exploring new places. You can have that freedom when you choose to vacation with Luxury Retreats. Who wouldn’t want this experience with there family? I have found that the Luxury Retreats’ stunning private villas offer the ideal home base for an extraordinary vacation in Italy. Growing up I always dreamed of the most beautiful places to go. Italy does that for me especially since I am a history buff looking to learn more from the places I visit. Not only is the rich history, but also the breath taking views of the local landscapes would make you feel as if you are living a dream. From the Amalfi Coast to experience the Mediterranean, taking the breathtaking views of Sicily’s lush landscapes, rich history's past from Florence, Rome, Pisa, and Siena will have you saying yes!
Here are my 5 reasons why you need to pick Italy as your next luxury vacation destination.
1. Ready for an adventure? You will not disappoint while on vacation in Italy. While with the family or as a couple you can have an unforgettable experience. To experience as a foodie or a cultural tourist is my idea of a food adventure by exploring the food regions. What a great way to learn even more about a culture when it is about its food. Learn about wine history. Many of the lush villas are located near many noted areas where famous wines are made such as Tuscany, Lombardy, and Umbria. If historical culture is more your scene you will want to visit such areas the Coliseum, Trivoli or in Tuscany you will see the Palazzo Pitti. What I love is that going to a Luxury Retreats resort the Concierge will be happy to arrange any activity you wanted to do!
2. Travel back in time! Rich in history, Italy is not one to disappoint! At one point Italy became the center of the world through religion, government and culture. We can enjoy many of these experiences by visiting such cities as Rome, Venice, and Florence. Experience what historical writers like Shakespeare wrote about like in Taming of the Shrew and Romeo and Juliet. Fall in love with the buildings that will make you feel like you stepped into the story to find your long lost love.
3. It’s all about the food! Italy is known more for its cuisine than anything else. Some of my favorites will include fresh Pasta, Real Pizza or homemade dishes like Chicken Cacciatore, yum! While they have some of these classics in the Luxury Resorts you will want to try the special culinary dishes while you explore the many towns. What makes me excited about this amazing food journey is the culture of food you will experience. Growing up American we live in a melting pot of countries. But when you visit one of the mother countries, this will give you full experience you have always dreamed of. I hope to make some Italian friends to get a greater Italian experience by having us in their home. For you will want this too! There is nothing better than feeling like a family when it comes to the local cuisine. Do not forget to complement your meal with a glass of wine from a local vineyard!
4. The Sun shines the brightest on the Italian beaches! With over 5,000 miles of area coastline, you love the ocean more and you will never get bored. With so many unique nooks and crannies, swimming will be fun! Some of the most photograph seascapes are in Italy. You will not be disappointed to what you might discover while on this type of an adventure!
5. Outdoor Sports lover? Italy is known not only for fantastic culture, but the love for sports outdoors. Best known for various water sports, off road tours on a 4WD or ATV will have your family wanting more fun outside. Feel more ways for a full workout you will want to consider a Bike or Mountain Bike Tour. Nothing says pure romance like a Gondola cruises in Venice. Or backpack through the towns while you camp the lush hillsides and hiking through the mountains.
There is something for everyone to experience on an Italy Villa Vacation. While traveling with my family or friends, I choose to vacation in the utmost in privacy within an exclusive resort setting, away from the hustle and bustle of the hotel zone. I want to be able to listen to the peaceful sounds of the quiet countryside from my villa, and be able to sit out and watch the glorious views from my personal outdoor sitting area. I want to be able to enjoy a world-class personal service in the comfort of my vacation home. You can enjoy this too in your daily vacation routine to leave you feeling completely relaxed and transformed!
Hey everyone, my name is Bernadette and I am a Lifestyle Blogger and Influencer based out of Yorktown, Virginia. I am a New York native who was recently transplanted from Long Island to Virginia a few years ago ready to explore fun things in and around Hampton Roads. I am a lover of food, movies and having a good time! You will always find me on social media looking for the next best thing to do!