1. If you can't love yourself how can anyone else love you
4. My girls
5. Dear Hilarie what took you so long to see how beautiful you are?!
6. Dear Hilarie keep loving yourself! Fight for what you deserve and don’t settle for anything but the best!
7. Getting my nails and hair done .
8. I was uncomfortable in my own skin
9. I am enough. I deserve the best!
10. I fight depression and anxiety daily
11. I have three beautiful girls who light my life
12. I cant lie to save my life
13. You are enough, your dreams matter, authenticity is magnetic and your totally got this . I start loving me for me
14. Fighting Depression and Anxiety daily
15, Im raising three strong self loving girls into women
16. My real smile
17. Knowing I have little ones watching my every move.
18. How amazing I feel now knowing I AM Enough
19. Helping others self love
20.Yoga pants all the time
21 My girls they show me I am doing it
22. I overcame my depression and fought for myself
23. I am real always :)
24. Living my life with my family
25. Watching my girls
26. I finally realized I don’t need to be skinny or have the most expensive things in life to be happy. I just had to love myself for me. So I believe I am beautiful because I am real I love me for me thick curves and all.
27. What have you accepted about you I get to decide what my future looks like.
28. Happiness comes from within no one can take it from you!
Hello! I’m Hilarie!
I am a wife, mother, an assistant, and now a blogger! I am so exciting to relaunch Jacksonville Housewives in the city.
I love the beach, coffee, marketing and meeting new friends. I cannot wait to meet y’all!