Valentine’s Day is just around the corner but it’s not too late to get your loved one something special! I like to stay away from the expected flowers and chocolate and step outside of the box.
Here are 10 last minute gift ideas for the man or woman in your life. Most of these can be picked up at a neighborhood store or shipped out quickly from Amazon.
Tell me below what you've grabbed your significant other or asked for this holiday if you celebrate!
10 Ideas for MEN:
1. Basket filled with your man’s favorite foods. If you really want to go over the top, you can use those foods to cook a romantic dinner at home.
6. Favorite cologne. Yes, this seems like an average gift but who doesn’t love a great smelling man?7. Shave and travel kit. There are so many cool shave kits out there today that could be very useful.
8. UGG slippers. Who doesn’t love a good pair of comfy UGG slippers?
9. A round of golf. Give your guy a fun day out on the links with his guy friends or by himself. He will thank you!
10. A massage gift card to spa near by or a massage from YOU!
10 Ideas for WOMEN:
1. Magazine subscription or kindle subscription. This sounds like a boring gift but women love having access to fun magazines or books on their kindle.
2. Gift card to Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom, J.Crew, or Target. These are some favorite stores that come to mind for women!
3. 12 months of date cards. This is going to take a little bit of planning but your woman will be so happy! Plan a date for each month of the year on a card with the details.
4. Spa day! What woman doesn’t love a good spa day? This can include a massage, facial, manicure, pedicure, Botox, lip injections, microneedling, or cool sculpting!
8. Dyson Supersonic hair dryer. This is the newest greatest hair dryer on the market. It will also save your woman time so she can spend more of it with you or the kids.
9. Instapot. This may seem like a conventional gift but something that will be used over and over again.
10. Yeti cup with a Starbucks gift card. This is for the coffee lover in your life!
Happy shopping and Happy Valentine’s Day!
Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you,
there is a small commission paid if you click through and make a purchase.
Family + Lifestyle
Articles, tips + products for moms and their growing families.