CMA Fest 2018 has Officially Started!
Check out all you need to know about CMA Fest 2018!
XFINITY FAN FAIR X
Cracker Barrel Country Roads Stage at Ascend Amphitheater
CMA’s Social Media:
CMA Foundation’s Social Media
Are you one of the many that will be Downtown for the CMA Festival this year? If so, you may want to check out this list of pop-up shops that will be set up! You never know what you will find.
Chris Stapleton's Pop-Up Shop
located in the George Jones Museum
This pop-up shop will be open Thursday, June 7 - Sunday, June 10 from 10am to 6pm each day inside the George Jones Museum. His shop will feature exclusive merchandise, custom Louisville Slugger bats, and much more.
Eric Church's Pop-Up Shop
located at the Flying Saucer
(111 10th Ave South)
This pop-up shop will be open Thursday, June 7 - Sunday, June 10 from 10am to 6pm each day inside the Flying Saucer. This shop will feature exclusive, custom merchandise that will only be sold here.
Music City Marketplace
150 4th Ave N
The Music City Marketplace will offer a curated selection of gifts, home good, and accessories. Saturday, June 9th they will be hosting a Sip & Shop event from 10a-2pm offering complimentary mimosas while you shop.
Wrangler Pop-Up Shop
217 2nd Ave South
This pop-up shop opened May 25th and will continue to be open Monday - Saturday 11a-8p and Sunday 11a-6p. This pop-up shop will feature various Wrangler styles and pieces and will also have some Nashville only merchandise.
Growing up in Nashville, CMA Fest has been a long standing tradition. There is nothing better than enjoying time downtown listening to all of the wonderful artists perform. The great thing about CMA Fest is that you get to see everything from the up and coming artist to the big time stars! And you never know which performances are going to surprise you and give you a new appreciation for an artist that you may not have followed much before.
This year CMA Fest, "The Music Event of the Summer" will be hosted for the second time by Thomas Rhett and Kelsea Ballerini. A three hour special of CMA Fest will air on ABC, Aug 8th at 8/7c. So if you are not able to be there in person you can still experience the fun at home.
CMA Fest is a unique experience that is unlike any other. During CMA Fest there is live music on 11 stages throughout the downtown area. Plus, Fan Fair X offers meet and greets with artisits, giving fans the ultimate experience. Over 300 acts donate their time in support of the CMA Foundation to support music education. It is estimated that approximately, 90.000 country music fans from around the US come to Music City to experience CMA Fest each summer.
There are several ways to join in on the fun! There are FREE concerts throughout the day and FREE nightly concerts at the Cracker Barrel stage each night. You can also purchase tickets to the nightly concerts at Nissan Stadium that start around 7pm each night and feature artists such as: Black Shelton, Darius Rucker, Carrie Underwood, Luke Bryan, & more!
CMA FEST OUTDOOR MAP
Photos provided by: http://www.cmaworld.com/cma-music-festival/
CMA Fest, which takes place Thursday through Sunday, June 7-10. Road closures will commence Thursday, May 31 at 7:00 AM and last until Tuesday, June 12 at 3:00 PM. All times listed are Central. Maps of the CMA Fest footprint can be found at CMAfest.com/maps.
Road closures beginning Thursday, May 31:
• 7:00 AM – The northbound lane cutout of First Avenue will be closed from Broadway to Church Street (reopens Thursday, May 31 by 7:00 PM)
• 7:00 AM – The First Avenue train station cutout between Broadway and Demonbreun Street will be closed (reopens Tuesday, June 12 at 3:00 PM)
• 9:00 AM – 9:00 AM – The northbound lane of Fifth Avenue will be closed from Demonbreun Street to Broadway (reopens Thursday, May 31 by 3:00 PM)
Road closures beginning Sunday, June 3:
• 6:00 AM – Fifth Avenue will be closed from Demonbreun Street to Broadway (reopens Monday, June 11 by 4:00 PM)
Road closures beginning Monday, June 4:
• 5:00 AM – First Avenue will be closed from Demonbreun to Church Streets (reopens Monday, June 11 by 3:00 AM)
• 5:00 AM – Broadway will be closed from First to Second Avenues (reopens Monday, June 11 by 3:00 AM)
• 7:00 AM – Titans Way will be closed (reopens Monday, June 11 by 3:00 AM)
Road closures beginning Wednesday, June 6:
• 5:00 AM – First Avenue will be closed from Korean Veterans Boulevard to Demonbreun Street (reopens Monday, June 11 by 3:00 AM)
• 5:00 AM – Molloy Street will be closed from First to Second Avenues (reopens Monday, June 11 by 3:00 AM)
• 5:00 AM – Demonbreun Street will be closed from First to Second Avenues (reopens Monday, June 11 by 3:00 AM)
• 6:00 AM – Broadway will be closed from Second to Fourth Avenues (reopens Monday, June 11 by 2:00 AM)
• 6:00 AM – Demonbreun Street will be closed from Fourth to Sixth Avenues (reopens Monday, June 11 by 2:00 AM)
Road closures beginning Monday, June 11:
• 7:00 AM – The northbound lane of First Avenue will be closed from Broadway to Church Street (reopens Monday, June 11 by 7:00 PM)
• 9:00 AM – The southbound lane of Fifth Avenue will be closed from Demonbreun Street to Broadway (reopens Monday, June 11 by 3:00 PM)
Meters will be bagged on the following streets:
• Sunday, June 3 at 11:59 PM – Korean Veterans Boulevard from Fifth to Eighth Avenues (becomes available Monday, June 11 by 6:00 AM)
• Monday, June 4 at 8:00 PM – Fourth Avenue from Korean Veterans Boulevard to Commerce Street, as well as Second Avenue from Korean Veterans Boulevard to Union Street, and Broadway from First to Sixth Avenues (becomes available Monday, June 11 by 1:00 AM)
Fifth Avenue from Korean Veterans Boulevard to Demonbreun Street and Demonbreun Street from Fifth to Sixth Avenues will be closed Thursday through Sunday, June 7-10 from 7:00 AM-7:00 PM daily.
For all other CMA Fest information, download the CMA Fest app, get connected with CMA on CMAfest.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and sign up for CMA Country Connection emails to receive the latest news as soon as it’s announced.
Information provided by: CMA World
The Ultimate Country Music Fan Experience™ began in 1972 as Fan Fair®, which drew 5,000 fans to Nashville’s Municipal Auditorium. Now in its 47th year, the legendary festival has become the city’s signature Country Music event that hosts in excess of 90,000 fans from all 50 states and two dozen foreign countries. In 2017, CMA Fest featured 11 stages with over 350 artists, 1,100 musicians, and 167 hours of music – all to benefit music education. Since 2006, CMA and the CMA Foundation have donated more than $20 million to sustainable music education initiatives across the U.S. thanks to the fans who attend CMA Fest and the artists who perform for free. CMA Fest is filmed for a three-hour ABC Television Network special – the only U.S. music festival with an accompanying TV event. 2018 marks the 15th consecutive year of the broadcast.
Information and Pictures provided by: http://www.cmaworld.com/cma-music-festival/
Hi, I'm Brittany! I am a mommy, blogger, and Realtor! I look forward to connecting with you through the blog, social media channels, and our monthly Girl's Night Out events!