* 1 lb of ground beef
* 1 jar (24 oz) of your favorite spaghetti sauce
* 3 cups of ziti noodles
* 1 bag (8 oz) of Mozzerella Cheese
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cook your 3 cups of pasta for 10 minutes.
3. Cook your ground beef oven the stove until browned.
4. In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, browned meat, your jar of pasta sauce, and half a bag of mozzarella cheese; and mix well.
5. Pour your mixed ingredients into your 13x9 baking/casserole dish; top with your remaining mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
Hi, I'm Brittany! I am a mommy, blogger, and Realtor! I look forward to connecting with you through the blog, social media channels, and our monthly Girl's Night Out events!