As a mom it is very important to find something that is comforting for your little one, so I was so excited to try Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle with Hudson. I love that he can have a soothie and snuggle friend all in one and that it can provide such a big comfort to him.
One of my favorite things about this product is how easy it is to clean. You just detach the soothie from his elephant and you are able to sterilize and clean both parts without any hiccups (see Easy Steps for Cleaning below). I wish they had something this easy when the other boys were smaller, I was always worried that I wasn’t able to clean and sanitize their pacifier and snuggle combos.
Another great feature that the Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle has is that you can change out the soothie when one gets old or your little one needs a bigger size. This is amazing because they don’t have to give up their current snuggle buddy that helps comfort them when it’s time for them to have a new soothie.
If you are looking for something to keep your baby happy or for a great shower gift you will definitely want to check out Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle by heading over to Philips.com.
Easy Steps for Cleaning your Soothie Pacifier
1. To start, detach the Soothie pacifier from the Snuggle
2. Sterilize the Soothie either in a Philips Avent Steam Sterilizer bag or in boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. After sterilizing, allow the Soothie to cool for at least 5 minutes and squeeze any trapped water out of the nipple.
4. Check the product before each use and replace the pacifiers immediately in case of damage or weakness.
5. Philips Avent recommends replacing your baby’s pacifier after four weeks of use.
6. You can wash the plush toy in a mesh laundry bag with your normal laundry cycle. Set it out to air dry.
7. Once you’ve cleaned both parts of the Soothie snuggle you can connect them back together and give the pacifier to your baby.
8. The plush toy is compatible with all Philips Avent Soothies and pacifiers which can be swapped out and replaced with age appropriate soothies/pacifiers as baby ages.
9. Philips Avent Soothies are designed for babies 0-3 months and 3+ month, and other Philips Avent pacifiers are designed for babies 0-6m, 6-18m and 18+ months.
10. Once your child outgrows pacifiers altogether, his or her snuggly friend
can still stick around and conveniently attach to car seats, strollers, or
This post is sponsored by Phillips Avent but all opinions are strictly my own.
Hi, I'm Brittany! I am a mommy, blogger, and Realtor! I look forward to connecting with you through the blog, social media channels, and our monthly Girl's Night Out events!