I recently caught up with Tracey Wiley, blogger, wife, mother, superhero, fashionista, fitness trainer and NOLA Connector, for a quick Q&A. She has been increasing her influence on Social Media with vivid photos capturing the Essence of New Orleans. Her Instagram ROCKS!! She offers a classy touch of mixing affordable fashion with trendy brand names. This Socialite manages to catch the HOTTEST spots in the city before anyone else. Like the Carrie Bradshaw of NOLA. Here's an exclusive Q&A.
1) What do you enjoy most about living in New Orleans? This is one of the toughest questions for me to answer. I love so much, about my city, but if I had to answer one thing it would be the food. I'm a big foodie (In my head) - I love trying new cuisines and New Orleans has new restaurant openings daily. I am frequently going to new places and revisiting hidden gems in the city.
2) What are some of your favorite spots to hang out with your girlfriends? My girlfriends and I enjoy cute lounges and restaurants. Hot Tin is probably my favorite rooftop bar to grab a drink. I love Loa's in the International House Hotel. The hotel is very upscale and the bar is equally amazing. If we get out on a Friday night we have to stop by Hotel Montelone to hear the beautiful Robin Barnes sing. But if we really want to get down the Zulu Club and Bullets would be the perfect spots.
3) Name some of your favorite New Orleans events. French Quarter Fest, Jazz Fest, Gentilly Fest, Zulu, Lundi Gras, PoBoy Fest, Beignet Fest.... see most of these revolve around food.. lol
4) What musical artists do you love in the city? Robin Barnes, Casme, Partners N Crime and Rebirth Brass Band ....and the list goes on.
5) Describe the culture of New Orleans in a few words...
I am a New Orleans native, wife, mom of two, social media blogger and Human Resources Executive! I love to read, write, travel, kid's activities, date nights with the hubby and GIRLS NIGHTS OUT!
I am self proclaimed food critic & ALL things WINE enthusiast (cheers) here in the city!
Follow me as I share my experiences through our "Girls Night Out" and "Moms Night Out" events and blog!