Now that Spring has arrived, Fair Oaks Mall is excited to announce the arrival of the Easter Bunny. Easter Bunny will greet visitors in Bunnyville -- a three-dimensional town for kids to explore. Located on the shopping center’s lower level in Grand Court West, Bunnyville features many places to visit including Hoppin’ Fresh Bakery, Hare Salon and 24 Carrot Bank. The last stop along the adventure is an opportunity to visit with the Easter Bunny and have photos taken. Those who visit the Easter Bunny will receive a complimentary gift (while supplies last). This special family-friendly holiday experience is being offered exclusively at Fair Oaks through April 15th. This annual event is free for the public to attend. Photo packages may be purchased onsite.
Mark your calendars for these upcoming events:
- Sensory Bunny April 1st & 2nd from 8:30-10:30am
- Bunny Paws Sun. April 2nd 6:30-7:30pm and Sat. April 8th 8:30-9:30am
- Children’s Science Center Lab Event to host free science event in Grand Court West on June 17th, 2017 from 1-4PM
- Snoopy & Belle - SNOOPY AND BELLE IN FASHION (SBIF) exhibition will be on display from June 23rd through July 16th. SBIF is a WORLD-CLASS TRAVELING EXHIBITION OF DOLLS dressed by some of the World’s foremost fashion brands.
- Summer Fun Fridays – Free (1) hour entertainment for kids and their families. The event will take place every Friday in the month of August.
For more information and updates please visit http://www.shopfairoaksmall.com/events for the most up to date details of each event.
Hi! my name is Andrea and I'm a not-so-average Northern Virginia blogger, mom, and transplant from the Midwest. I host Girls Night Out events, meet ups, and write about events and my adventures in the DC area. I love to travel, brunch, and drink wine with my neighbors! I'm known to live on the wild side and order Venti iced double shots at 5pm.
Official Ambassador of MediaKits.com.