Working from home, caring for children, taking care of the home, and juggling everyday life can be stressful! Below are some simple ways to deal with stress.
1. Exercise – working out is one of the best ways to relax your mind and body
2. Relax your muscles – to loosen your tight stressed muscles: stretch, get a massage, take a hot bath/shower, and get some sleep
3. Deep breathing – sit back and take a few deep breaths
4. Eat well – eating a well-balanced diet will make you feel better
5. Slow down – take some time and chill out
6. Take a break – give your mind some time off with meditation, yoga, tai chi, prayer, listening to your favorite music, or spending time in nature
7. Make time for hobbies – make time for something that makes you feel good
8. Talk about your problems – talk about things that are bothering you
9. Go easy on yourself – accept that you can’t control all things in your life
10. Eliminate your triggers – figure out what causes your stress
For more helpful stress information, visit: https://www.webmd.com/balance/guide/tips-to-control-stress#1
Hello! I'm Carli, a girl originally from Ohio, who could not be more proud to call Raleigh home the last 12+ years. By day, I work at SAS Institute but when I'm not working, I'm a mom to an amazing boy and 2 dogs. In my free time, I love to stay active working out, playing sports, traveling, crafting, attending a sports game/concert, or shopping!