I’m sure you’ve heard multiple times the advice to stay hydrated and drink lots of water, but what are the best ways to stay hydrated?
1. Keep a water bottle handy – Always keep a reusable water bottle close by. This will remind you to take sips of water throughout the day.
2. Don’t wait until you’re thirsty – It’s important to drink water throughout the day, not just when you are thirsty.
3. Make your water more interesting – Add herbs and fresh fruit to your water to boost the flavor.
4. Drink fresh fruit & vegetable juices – Electrolytes, essential fatty acids, and minerals are an important part of keeping you hydrated.
5. Other water alternatives – Drinks like coconut water and skim milk make great alternatives to keep you hydrated.
6. Minimize your caffeine and alcohol intake – Drinks like coffee, tea, and soda contribute to dehydration.
For more hydration tips, visit: https://www.thedailymeal.com/tips-staying-hydrated-0.
Hello! I'm Carli, a girl originally from Ohio, who could not be more proud to call Raleigh home the last 12+ years. By day, I work at SAS Institute but when I'm not working, I'm a mom to an amazing boy and 2 dogs. In my free time, I love to stay active working out, playing sports, traveling, crafting, attending a sports game/concert, or shopping!